Dreamtrue Membership Business Cases¶
Dreamtrue Membership helps many clients successfully build websites in different business scenarios, such as,
- A. Magazine and Newspaper
- B. Club Membership
- C. Podcast / Media Streaming
- D. Library
- E. Listing Submission
A. Magazine and Newspaper¶
With Dreamtrue membership, we can easily build a magazine / newspaper subscription website.
- The website provides different magazines, newspapers or any other publications.
- The publication contents are managed by Joomla! articles K2, the 3rd party extension.
- A subscription controls one or several publications.
- The subscription can be monthly, semiannually, annually, etc, and it can be one-off or auto recurring.
- If a publication is controlled by a subscription, front-end users cannot read the full contents. The site admin can choose to show some specific contents to public for free.
- Front-end users need to subscribe the subscription which controls the publication to have the full reading access.
- There are 2 modes available, (A) the subscriber can view all existing issues of the publication when the subscription is active, or (B) the subscriber can only view the issues which are created within the subscription period.
- When accessing the issue of the publication, site visitors will be shown a message describing the subscription and giving the signup link.
- If the user has the subscription, he/she can login and can continue reading on the same page.
- If the user is not a subscriber, he/she can choose to subscribe it. After the subscription, the user is redirected to the Member Panel link or back to the issue before the subscription (definable by the site admin).
- The subscriber can manage the subscription in the Member Panel and also check the list of all publications/issues he/she can view.
- Optional setting: the contents which the subscriber has viewed are still available even after the subscription is expired.
B. Club Membership¶
Dreamtrue Membership can build the website for the club membership registration.
- The website provides different memberships of the club.
- Memberships have different prices and lengths.
- The registration form can collect the custom user information defined by the site admin.
- Export the members list and detailed information.
- The membership page shows all memberships.
- The user chooses one to buy.
- The user is redirected to the Member Panel after the payment.
- There the user can print the membership card or get the unique membership code.
- The site admin will get the notification for the registration.
- The site admin can periodically export the new members to make the membership cards and deliver them by post.
C. Podcast / Media Streaming¶
Dreamtrue Membership can be used to build the website providing the Podcast / Media Streaming service.
- The website provides podcast or media streaming service.
- It offers different memberships with which the users can access different service. The memberships have different lengths such as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc, and different access levels like category A, categories A+B, and unlimited.
- List all membership options.
- Users choose one of the options to pay.
- Grant the access after the payment.
- The website has the materials which are only available for members.
- The members can be organizations who can get the access from a specific IP range.
- The IP range needs the sie admin verification.
- The users can choose the organization membership.
- After joining the membership, the members have the option to submit the IP ranges.
- The IP ranges can be automatically registered or need the site admin verification.
- All visitors from the IP ranges can access the materials assigned to the membership.
E. Listing Submission¶
If you want to build a website with the paid listing service, Dreamtrue Membership can also help.
- The website provides listing service, such as job positions, property sales/rentals, advertisements, etc. The listings can be managed by 3rd party extensions.
- Different memberships defining the price, the number of listing to submit and the publishing period, for example, $50 for 5 listing in 3 months, $ 150 for 10 listings in 6 months, etc.
- Users need to subscribe the membership to submit listings and have them published during the membership period.
- Existing listings can be accessible by public on the website.
- The business users need to register the membership to access the listing submission page.
- After the listings are submitted, the website admin will verify to publish them.
- The listings will be unpublished after the member’s membership expires.